WHAT IS LENR?
- Low Energy Nuclear Reaction (LENR) is a new, 3rd type of nuclear reaction (along with fission and fusion) that was originally discovered by scientists Fleischmann & Pons in 1989
- LENR appears to safely generate low cost energy on demand using non-nuclear fuel and producing no harmful byproducts (CO2, radiation, etc.).
- According to NASA, LENR has up to 8,000,000 times the energy density of today’s combustion energy processes, which is greater than Fusion or Fission. LINK
- LENR operates at lower temperatures than traditional nuclear energy (150-1500C)
- The LENR process leverages the Weak nuclear force and the process can now be fully explained using the standard Model of Physucs (Appendix A)
- Modern LENR systems use nickel nano-powders, hydrogen gas and small amounts of the other non-nuclear materials as fuel and may be approaching commercial power generating levels.